Balm! Baby - Eucalyptus Rub (An All Natural Rub For Chest and Tummy (For Congestion and Nausea) 2 oz.
An herbal infused, all natural balm for aiding in treating stuffy noses & chests and nausea, morning sickness & motion sickness. Also amazing as a deep tissue & muscle balm! Sports Massage Therapists rave about it's use for this!
GET ALOHA'd with BALM! Baby!
- PERFECT for cold / flu season!
- PERFECT for sore muscles
- Pure & Natural, Hand Made in the USA
- Main ingredients come from a local Big Island Organic Farm!
- Natural De-Congestion Aid
- Natural Motion Sickness / Nausea / Morning Sickness Aid
- Stored in a 1.25oz. glass jar (infinitely recyclable!)
- (We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem your health!)
- Cruelty Free (Ingredients & finished products NOT tested on animals)
- ZERO chemicals, fragrances, etc., ZERO CRAP!
DROP BALM! Baby Eucalyptus RUB! © On Congested Chests, stuffy noses & backs, & nauseous tummies! Also use on any sore or tight muscles!
To relieve congestion: Apply a small amount to chest, back, & under nose and gently massage in. Apply before sleep for best results.
To relieve Nausea / Motion Sickness: Apply a small amount on ALL of the following areas: behind the ear lobes & tummy & gently massage in, AND apply under nose & BREATHE IN!
***Although we have formulated our eucalyptus rub to gentle, recommended ratios for babies 3+ months; We recommend using on ages 3years and up unless needed.
Always start with a TINY amount and test on skin, especially the younger and more sensitive ones. There is much debate on essential oils and you can rest knowing our essential oils are sourced to be pure and our formulations are made per the recommendations of the top aromatherapists and experts in the industry.
ALL ORGANIC: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Candelilla wax, vitamin E-T50, Essential oils of:
eucalyptus, spearmint, pine & lavender
**This product is NUT FREE
**Stop use if irritation occurs. Contact us via our contact page for any questions or to inquire on specific customizations to accomodate specific allergies.